- CNC-milled handguard that is Type III hard-coat anodized aluminum for maximum durability, with Magpul M-LOK accessory attachment slots on all four sides for easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories.
- Factory-installed, barrel-mounted picatinny rail allows for the forward mounting of optics.
- Interchangeable magazine wells for use of common Ruger and Glock magazines. Ships with SR-Series/Security-9 pistol magazine well installed and an additional magazine well accepting Glock magazines is included.
- Easy takedown enables quick separation of the barrel/forend assembly from the action for ease of transportation and storage. Takedown is as simple as locking the bolt back and verifying that the rifle is unloaded, pushing a recessed lever, twisting the subassemblies and pulling them apart.
- Dead blow action features a custom tungsten dead blow weight that shortens bolt travel and reduces felt recoil and muzzle rise. Bolt is machined from heat treated, chrome-moly steel to ensure strength, structural integrity and durability.
- Reversible magazine release and reversible charging handle to support ambidextrous use or one-handed control manipulation while maintaining a proper firing grip.
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy and longevity. The heavy contour barrel provides consistent accuracy, while barrel fluting sheds unnecessary weight and allows for quick handling.
- Threaded barrel with included thread protector allows for use of standard muzzle accessories.
- Chassis system features a flared magwell for improved magazine reloading capabilities as well as integrated, rear-mounted QD cups.
- Lower receiver is fitted with a six-position, telescoping, Magpul MOE buttstock on a proprietary receiver extension capable of accepting both commercial and Mil-Spec aftermarket stocks.
- Ergonomic pistol grip features an extended trigger reach for more precise trigger control.
- Glass-filled polymer chassis system, with integrated rear 7075-T6 aluminum picatinny rail, allows for the mounting of standard AR grips and picatinny rail-mountable stocks or extensions.
- Light, crisp trigger pull with minimal overtravel and positive reset utilizing proven 10/22 trigger components.
PC Carbine Specifications
- Manufacturer: Ruger
- Family: PC Carbine Series
- Model: Pistol Caliber (PC) Carbine
- Type: Rifle
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Caliber: 9mm
- Finish: Anodized
- Finish Type: Black
- Stock: Collapsible / Folding Stock
- Stock: Magpul Moe 6-Pos Synthetic
- Barrel: 16.12″ Fluted BBL
- Overall Length: 32.25″ – 35.50″
- Drilled / Tapped
- Rate-of-Twist: 1-in-10
- Capacity: 17 plus 1
- # Of Magazines: 1
- Mag Description: 17 Rd.
- Thread Pattern: 1/2×28
- Special: Threaded Barrel Model
- Weight: 7.3 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 10.05 lbs.
- Safety Features: 2 Position Crossbolt
- Additional Info: Magpul M-lok Handguard
- Additional Info: Includes Thread Protector
- Additional Info: Flared Magwell
- Manufacturer Model No: 19122
- UPC: 736676191222
|Condition||New in Box|
|Finish Per Color||Black|
|Manufacturer Part Number||19122|
|Type||Semi Auto Rifles|